Positive People and Hopeful Families
If you are eligible for the Positive People programme, you could access fully funded support with Quiet Connections. We are a specialist partner for the Positive People programme.
Positive People is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
What is Positive People?
Positive People is a project that has been created to help people like you who are not in work (no matter what the reason). The Positive People programme aims to support people to build confidence, skills and increase their sense of hope for the future.
The Positive People programme is personally tailored to your needs and can include help with: personal development; health and wellbeing; life-skills; benefits or housing and financial advice. Positive People can also support you with preparing for work although getting you back into work is not the focus of this support and there is no pressure to gain employment.
How Does the Programme Work?
Positive People is delivered by a range of organisations working in partnership across four UK areas:
- West Yorkshire
As a Positive People participant, you would sign up with one of these core organisations in your area.
You'll then be allocated a Change Coach from that company who would work with you to explore the best support for you.
You and your Change Coach would then make a plan together and, if you feel that you would benefit from support with Quiet Connections, your Change Coach will refer you to us, funding your sessions.
Do You Meet the Criteria for Positive People?
- Positive People Cornwall: You are over 18 and not in employment
- Positive People Devon: You are over 25 and not in employment
- Positive People Somerset: You are over 18 and not in employment
- Hopeful Families West Yorkshire: You are over 18 and not in employment (or you are between 16-18 and not in education, employment or training).
What's Your Next Step?
You'll need to get in touch with Positive People to discuss how the project can support you and sign up as a participant. We can't sign you up, but we can connect you if you prefer.
- If you would like us to refer you to Positive People and request a call back on your behalf, please complete the form on this page.
- Or you can visit the Positive People website directly for more information here.
Refer yourself to Positive People
**Check your eligibility & request to sign up**