Available for Guest Speaking at Your Event and on Your Podcast!
Welcoming the opportunity to start a conversation with you that shines a light on social anxiety and the effect this can have in someone's life; whilst exploring the path from socially anxious to quietly confident; and redefining what it means to be quiet, celebrating the quietude within your own audience.
Each member of our team has personal experiences we can share, and between us we can also talk in-depth on the topics of creativity, spirituality, nature, blue health and photography - so there's sure to be a team member who's the perfect fit for your audience's needs!
What are people saying?
"I cannot speak highly enough of the talk delivered by Stacie and Hayley of Quiet Connections, responses to their recently delivered talk included ‘you couldn’t hear a pin drop’; ‘I knew it was going to be powerful but boy….’; ‘so inspired and moved by you two incredible souls’ were just some of the comments we had back. But more than just on the day, Hayley and Stacie had real impact– their talk remained on people’s hearts, minds and actions and was truly crammed with ideas worth spreading."
"I heard you speak at the Cornwall Business Fair today and I was genuinely touched by your words and relate totally to the imposter syndrome. Something I know only too well. I just wanted to thank you for sharing."
Quiet Connections' Guest Speakers
You'll find a list of guest speakers below, with a description of suggested topics they can talk on. Click the link icon to the right to see their full profile.
Let's talk: From socially anxious to quietly confident; Starting a business as an introvert; Suicide isn't a selfish act; Reframing quiet
Let's talk: Expressing yourself when you're quieter; Finding meaning & purpose; Cultivating self-acceptance & compassion through creativity
Let's talk: The value of quiet in nature; Photography for mindfulness & communication; The healing power of nature for social anxiety
How we can help you
Conversations we can start with you...
- From Socially Anxious to Quietly Confident: How we’ve moved from self-harming, self-hating and feeling suicidal because we were experiencing social anxiety, to confidence, self-acceptance and success;
- What we’re doing at Quiet Connections and how we know what we know;
- Why it’s so important you know about this hidden issue and what it will mean for you;
- How feeling socially anxious, shy and not good enough affects lives and society (including related statistics);
- What unexpected barriers a person with social anxiety struggles with and how you can improve accessibility;
- What signs to look out for and how you can help and signpost;
- How creativity can reduce social anxiety and perfectionism, and cultivate self-acceptance, self-compassion, confidence and self-expression;
- Why we need to reframe quiet to change the culture of shame around quieter people;
- Finding meaning & purpose within social anxiety;
- How connecting with yourself helps you feel like you belong;
- Suicide isn't a selfish act: Why someone feeling socially anxious might be thinking of suicide;
- Starting a business as an introvert and feeling like an imposter;
- Using photography for mindfulness and communicating in quiet ways;
- Blue health and the healing power of nature connection for people experiencing social anxiety;
- The quiet language of nature: recognising the value of our quieter qualities.
Places we've loved speaking...
What are people saying?
"I cannot tell you how much your exhibition and your talk touched me today... tears were streaming and I cannot imagine the courage it took you to share your stories in that way! I honestly don't know how you did it! Thank you so much for your bravery, strength, composure, honesty and passion in sharing as you did... you held yourselves with a great deal of grace and confidence today (even if you didn't feel like that inside!) You should be incredibly proud of yourselves - you moved mountains today! I pray that it helps many more people and brings awareness and compassion, support and safety to all those who need it so desperately."
Get in touch if you'd like to have us talk at your event on on your podcast
(We're based in Cornwall, UK)