“As a coach, I help people to grow their confidence, reducing feelings of shyness, social anxiety & 'not enough'.”
For you, this could mean:
Here's what qualifies me to help you...
- feeling more comfortable chatting with people
- taking the next step in your education
- getting your first job
- more easily moving forward in your career
- being calmer, healthier and happier
- achieving something you really want
- My own story of social anxiety and eventually moving forward in my life means I have greater empathy and understanding, while I respect that your experience will differ to mine.
- I have three coaching qualifications: NLP Practitioner, mBIT and ILM Award, which means I have a varied toolkit to support you in the best way to open up new possibilities.
- As a Suicide First Aider (ASIST trained) I can recognise when you may have thoughts of suicide and work with you to reduce these feelings and keep you safe. This is important to me because I have been there.
- Being a Professional member of the Association of NLP demonstrates my credibility, professionalism, commitment to quality and ethical practice so you can have peace of mind when choosing to work with me.
“I went out last night with the girls and felt so confident!
I was involving myself in all conversations and didn’t find myself analysing all situations. I felt free from my mind and I really enjoyed the catch up with them all. I noticed I was bringing them in to talk to me because I was acting confident. I also used the technique you showed me and it worked. I actually really felt confident.
Thank you you’re really helping me.”