Latest posts by Hayley Stanton (see all)
- #WeAreEnough It’s time for You to Join the Movement - 14th March 2018
- Quiet Connections is calling out for votes to get Bags of Help from Tesco! - 5th March 2018
- New support to grow confidence in public speaking for people feeling anxious - 21st February 2018
#TheVulnerabilityChallenge – Day 1
The Vulnerability Challenge is a movement that encourages people to open up and show their truth on social media, answering questions like:
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are you hiding from the world?
- What is holding you back?
- What about yourself are you most proud of?
- Ask yourself the tough questions.
In this video, I’ve answered the first question and spoken about what has been my biggest fear in life and how this has affected me. Click here to follow the rest of the vulnerability challenge on our Facebook page or Click here to follow on Instagram.